Don’t want a boss? Neither do I! What I do is complicated, but here are a few simple ways that you can work from the comfort of your own home:
1. Give lessons: could be music lessons like piano or trumpet, or voice lessons. Could be lessons on how to tie knots for all I care. People pay to learn how to do things, and you can teach them in your home.
2. Do alterations or make clothing. There’s no reason you need a storefront to be a legitimate tailoring business. Avoid the overhead costs and just do it at home.
3. Do advertising/marketing for local businesses. Enjoyable work for writers and you’re helping another company to grow while you make a few bucks, all while in your pajamas.
4. MLM sucks. Don’t do it. If you don’t listen to me and do multi-level marketing, do your research first. There are very few who make it big off of MLM. The rest call it quits after wasting their money with no return and wish they’d never even started.
5. Invent things and sell your idea. It happens.
6. Be a virtual assistant. Some hot shot has a lot going on and needs stuff done? You’re not doing much so why not help him?
7. Translator. Know a random language? People will pay you for that.
8. Travel Agent. You don’t need an office or plane tickets to be a good travel agent. Just do your research and work on your people skills.
There you go. A few work from home ideas to get you started. Happy hunting!